What should be paid attention to when operating a large capacity centrifuge?
Due to the high speed of the floor large capacity centrifuge, to avoid some accidents during operation, the following points should be made as much as possible:
First, add the centrifuge tubes of the large capacity centrifuge to the materials to be separated, and hang them on the centrifuge head hooks.
The mass of the substances added to each centrifuge tube must be basically equal. Close the cover, turn on the power, and open the box.
Press the select button ▲▼ to select the speed and working time you need, press the approval button to confirm, and then press the start button, and the large capacity centrifuge enters the working state.
- An alarm will sound automatic when the set working time is reached.
- All kinds of liquids or other sundries are strictly prohibited from entering the centrifugal working room. Otherwise, the host will be damaged.
- The outer shell of the large capacity centrifuge should be properly grounded to avoid accidents caused by the influence of moisture on the whole machine.
- Please do not open the upper cover at will when the centrifuge head is running at high speed.
- When an error occurs in the selection of approval, it will automatically alarm. Remind you to re-select approval.
Large Capacity Centrifuge Maintenance
How to extend the service life of a large capacity centrifuge?
1. After centrifugation, the water in the centrifugal cavity should be wiped dry.
A little neutral lubricating grease should be applied to the cone surface of the motor spindle every week to prevent the shaft from rusting.
2. If the high-speed large capacity centrifuge is not used for a long time, the rotor should be taken out, wiped clean and placed in a dry place to prevent corrosion.
3. The main power plug should be removed when the instrument is not used for a long time or repaired.
Otherwise, the instrument will be electrified, and safety accidents are likely to occur during maintenance.
4. To protect the refrigerating compressor of the refrigerated large capacity centrifuge, the interval between the power-off and the power-on instrument must be greater than 3 minutes.
Otherwise, the compressor will be damaged.
5. When the rotor is not in use, it should be taken out of the centrifugal chamber, cleaned and dried with neutral detergent in time to prevent chemical corrosion and stored in a dry and ventilated place.
6. It is not allowed to scrub the rotor with non-neutral detergent, and it is not allowed to blow (dry) the rotor with electric hot air.
A little grease should be applied to the center hole of the rotor for protection.
7. To ensure the freezing effect, when the ambient temperature is higher than 30℃, the rotor and centrifugal cavity should be pre-cooled. The rotor should also be operated at a reduced speed of 15%.
8. Benchtop large capacity Centrifuge tubes should be updated regularly, and it is strictly forbidden to use centrifuge tubes that are on the verge of rupture.
10. Before each use, check the rotor for corrosion points and micro cracks. It is forbidden to use corroded or cracked rotors and use rotors that have exceeded the shelf life to ensure personal safety.
11. Using the super large capacity centrifuge rotor, confirm that the rotor number is correct if the rotor number is set incorrectly.
It will cause the rotor to be used over-speed or fail to achieve the desired centrifugal effect.
In particular, a vicious accident such as a rotor burst may occur when used at excessive speeds, so you must not be negligent.